See Vancouver as the sun goes down! As the bustling city calms down into the evening, this is the best time to discover the sights of Vancouver. Travel to scenic spots around the city that are free of daytime visitors allowing for an unobstructed experience at each location. Stop at viewpoints where you can witness the ocean start to sparkle as the sun sets.
From downtown Vancouver, the tour will wind its way through Stanley Park, English Bay and Queen Elizabeth Park. All locations offer stunning sunset panoramic views and fantastic opportunities for that perfect picture.
Guests can end their tour in either Gastown or Canada Place.
Canada Place Welcome Kiosk(No hotel service)
999 Canada Place Way, Vancouver
Jun/17/2022 - Sept/05/2022
Canada Place pick-up (No hotel service): 07:20 PM
Tour start time: 07:30 PM
Gastown or Canada Place
Tour end time: 10:00 PM
- All taxes
- Your reservation is always subject to confirmation via email. Your reservation will initiate the reservation process. We will keep you informed about the status of your order via email.
- Immediately after submitting your reservation, you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
- Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. In the email, an E-Ticket will be attached. We will also be providing you with all the detailed information about your tour or product. We will also be providing contact information for local tour provider for your convenience or re-confirmation purposes, if needed. There will also be emergency contact numbers, if assistance is needed, and you need to contact us.
- Simply print your E-ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of the experience. Please remember your E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Learn more about bookings in our Terms and Conditions.
You can cancel up to 1 business day in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 1 business day prior to the experience's start time.
- If you cancel less than 1 business day prior to the experience's start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded. Additionally, any changes made less than 1 business day prior to the experience's start time will not be accepted.
- Please be aware that cut-off times are based on the experience's local time.
- Learn more about cancellations in our Terms and Conditions.
For the most up-to-date information please visit:
PLEASE CLICK HERE *You will leave this website and connect to an external link.
We encourage guests to follow local public health guidelines. To learn more, please visit:
https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/provinces *You will leave this website and connect to an external link.
For the Government of Canada COVID-19 information on travel, testing and borders please visit:
https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid *You will leave this website and connect to an external link.