Imagine a remote alpine lake hidden between jutting peaks heavy with hanging blue glaciers. Now imagine coming in for a landing over a gorgeous waterfall and pulling up to a pristine golden sand beach. Enjoy the awesome scenery as you sit back, relax and breathe in the fresh mountain air. Flight includes all sights of the Ultimate Glacier Tour. A must-do tour!
2 hours with a 40-minute flight time.
Whistler Village or Green Lake (8069 Nicklaus N Blvd, Whistler, BC V0N 1B8)
May/01/2022 - Sept/30/2022, Daily
*Three passenger minimum
*Please write your request time in special Requirements under contact information.
*Operation time varies depending on the season. Please send us inquiries.
Returns to original departure point
- Complimentary shuttle pick-up/drop-off to Whistler Village upon request
- Fuel Surcharge
- Carbon Offset
- All taxes
- Check in time is 25 minutes prior to flight time.
- Luggage restriction of 25lbs (11kg) per person, unless stated otherwise. All luggage over 25lbs will be sent over on a standby,
space available basis. Stated luggage allowance includes both checked and carry-on luggage. Additional luggage (including sport
equipment, strollers and pet carriers) over 50lbs (23kg) will be subject to additional fees to be charged directly to the passenger
and will be sent on the same flight if possible, or on the next available flight.
- Maximum weight per piece of luggage is 50lbs (23kg), passengers with a bag exceeding 50lbs (23kg) will be required to remove
items to reduce the overall weight.
- GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO IDENTIFICATION IS REQUIRED on all flights, including scheduled service, scenic tours, and private
- Your reservation is always subject to confirmation via email. Your reservation will initiate the reservation process. We will keep you informed about the status of your order via email.
- Immediately after submitting your reservation, you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
- Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. In the email, an E-Ticket will be attached. We will also be providing you with all the detailed information about your tour or product. We will also be providing contact information for local tour provider for your convenience or re-confirmation purposes, if needed. There will also be emergency contact numbers, if assistance is needed, and you need to contact us.
- Simply print your E-ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of the experience. Please remember your E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Learn more about bookings in our Terms and Conditions.
You can cancel up to 1 business day in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 1 business day prior to the experience's start time.
- If you cancel less than 1 business day prior to the experience's start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded. Additionally, any changes made less than 1 business day prior to the experience's start time will not be accepted.
- Please be aware that cut-off times are based on the experience's local time.
- Learn more about cancellations in our Terms and Conditions.
For the most up-to-date information please visit:
PLEASE CLICK HERE *You will leave this website and connect to an external link.
We encourage guests to follow local public health guidelines. To learn more, please visit:
https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/provinces *You will leave this website and connect to an external link.
For the Government of Canada COVID-19 information on travel, testing and borders please visit:
https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid *You will leave this website and connect to an external link.