From take-off to tearoom, receive the royal treatment as you fly over the city before landing at The Butchart Gardens' private dock. Enjoy an award-winning Afternoon Tea experience in The Dining Room restaurant, made with locally sourced ingredients at The Dining Room restaurant. Explore the renowned gardens before returning to downtown Victoria by limo service.
Victoria Harbour Airport
950 Wharf St, Victoria, BC V8W 1T3
Jun/01/2022 - Sept/15/2022, Daily
Tour start time : 11:00 AM
Tour end time : 04:00 PM
- Admission to The Butchart Gardens
- Afternoon tea at The Dining Room at The Butchart Gardens
- Fuel Surcharge
- Carbon Offset
- All taxes
- Check in time is 25 minutes prior to flight time.
- Luggage restriction of 25lbs (11kg) per person, unless stated otherwise. All luggage over 25lbs will be sent over on a standby,
space available basis. Stated luggage allowance includes both checked and carry-on luggage. Additional luggage (including sport
equipment, strollers and pet carriers) over 50lbs (23kg) will be subject to additional fees to be charged directly to the passenger
and will be sent on the same flight if possible, or on the next available flight.
- Maximum weight per piece of luggage is 50lbs (23kg), passengers with a bag exceeding 50lbs (23kg) will be required to remove
items to reduce the overall weight.
- GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO IDENTIFICATION IS REQUIRED on all flights, including scheduled service, scenic tours, and private
- Proof of vaccination required
- Vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free menus available upon advance request.
11:00 AM – Arrive for tour check-in at Harbour Air’s Victoria terminal
11:30 AM – Meet your pilot and depart on a scenic 15-minute panorama tour over the city en route to The Gardens
12:30 PM – Enjoy Afternoon Tea at The Dining Room Restaurant at The Butchart Gardens
03:15 PM – After exploring The Gardens, meet your driver to return to downtown Victoria
04:00 PM – Arrive back in downtown Victoria
- Your reservation is always subject to confirmation via email. Your reservation will initiate the reservation process. We will keep you informed about the status of your order via email.
- Immediately after submitting your reservation, you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
- Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. In the email, an E-Ticket will be attached. We will also be providing you with all the detailed information about your tour or product. We will also be providing contact information for local tour provider for your convenience or re-confirmation purposes, if needed. There will also be emergency contact numbers, if assistance is needed, and you need to contact us.
- Simply print your E-ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of the experience. Please remember your E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Learn more about bookings in our Terms and Conditions.
You can cancel up to 1 business day in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 1 business day prior to the experience's start time.
- If you cancel less than 1 business day prior to the experience's start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded. Additionally, any changes made less than 1 business day prior to the experience's start time will not be accepted.
- Please be aware that cut-off times are based on the experience's local time.
- Learn more about cancellations in our Terms and Conditions.
For the most up-to-date information please visit:
PLEASE CLICK HERE *You will leave this website and connect to an external link.
We encourage guests to follow local public health guidelines. To learn more, please visit:
https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/provinces *You will leave this website and connect to an external link.
For the Government of Canada COVID-19 information on travel, testing and borders please visit:
https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid *You will leave this website and connect to an external link.