SAKURA SEASON - 2023
Experience the Beautiful of Sakura Season in Japan
Discover the iconic cites and the awe-inspiring natural beauty of Japan on a splendid 10 days tour that won't break the bank. Stop off in spectacular Tokyo, experience the serenity of Mount Fuji, and bask in the aching beauty of Kyoto at the Fushimi Inari Shrine, before losing yourself in the bustle of the Dotonbori district in trendy Osaka - the country's culinary capital.
The tour will take in some of the most important and famous cities in Japan. You will be dazzled by the futuristic technology of Tokyo and spoiled for choice by the tasty street food in Osaka. You can then uncover the secrets of the ancient capital Kyoto and learn all about the sombre history of Hiroshima.
Special Guaranteed Departures
March 24 & 28
April 1 & 5
Accommodation: Nine nights based on half-occupancy of a twin room in three-star hotels
Meals: Nine breakfasts, no lunches, or dinners
Addmission Tickets: For all trips and visits mentioned in the itinerary
Luggage: By courier service from Tokyo to Kyoto on Day 5, Kyoto to Osaka on Day 8, Additional luggage costs ¥3,000 per item
Transportation: All conducted via public transport, as mentioned in the itinerary
Guide: An English-speaking assistant will accompany you for the whole trip (except free day, free time and the train between Tokyo and Kyoto) and you’ll meet English-speaking tour guides at each sightseeing spot
Flights: Neither international nor domestic flights
Travel: You must purchase a seven-day Japan Rail Pass in Canada before you arrive in Japan, for use between Day 3 and Day 9. We are happy to assist you here
Luggage: Porter services at the airport or hotel
Transfers: Transfers to or from the airport
Other expenses: Personal expenses or other items not mentioned in the itinerary
· The tour will begin in your hotel lobby on the second day at 8:30am. Please make sure to arrive in Japan on or before the previous day · Twin room size shall be at least 15sqm, and single room size will be at least 10sqm
· Sightseeing tours are walking tours
· Cherry blossom sightings are never guaranteed, as the date they bloom changes each year
· Mt Fuji may not be visible due to weather conditions beyond our control
· Schedules, sightseeing spots, and the order of visits is subject to change due to traffic conditions, weather conditions, and other local conditions
· Breakfast may be served as a set menu instead of a buffet style
· Breakfast may not be available depending on the time of the return flight on the last day. There will be no refund in this case
· This is not a private tour, and you will be joined by other guests
· If trains are crowded at particular times, you may not be able to sit next to your companions
· The bus transfer to Kawaguchiko on day 3 may be shared with passengers of other nationalities.
· Reservations can be made up to 30 days before the date of departure, subject to space availability.
· A deposit of $300 must be paid within 7 days after confirmation.
· If the minimum number of participants (one) is not met two months before the scheduled departure date, the
tour may be cancelled .
· Full payment is required 30 days before the departure date, or the booking will be cancelled.
There is an admintration fee of $200 per booking for canellation a confirmed booking, plus following cancellation charges
· 31 days or more before departure: No cancellation charge
· 30 to 21 days before departure: Deposit of $300
· 20 to 14 days before departure date: Deposit + 10% of entire tour fee
· 13 to seven days before departure date: Deposit + 30% of entire tour fee
· Six to three days before departure date: Deposit + 50% of entire tour fee
· Two days or less before departure date: 100% of entire tour fee